Wednesday, October 17, 2012

nba vintage jerseys although not allowed to cry

recorded, it became a tragedy, the best way to understand the dwarf village.
Quietly sat on the bed, I did not say a word, Nasuo just blankly looked at me to say a word, suffered such a tragedy, no one talking mood.
Patriarch convened the bell rang up, I silently from the bed and stood up without a word, grabbed the bedside of one hundred swords, slowly moved toward the door, Nasuo did not say anything, head down, followed closely behind me, walked slowly towards the small square.
Square has been a deserted, all the flesh and blood is clean,nba vintage jerseys, the body simply can not be separated, ...... nfl all dead tribe concentrated in together, and buried in the center of the square is the statue of the Phoenix foot.
Soon. The oakleys remaining 88 children, and six elders, nfl, gathered in the face of huge bags filled with earth, everyone knows that this soil bag and buried the bodies of five to six hundred dwarves, and the These dwarves, was their father, mother, grandfather, grandmother ...
Children face on the Square, tears, sad looking at that huge land package, a square full of sobs, only one exception, that person is me, I did not cry ... a tear did not out.
Not that I do not pain, just the opposite, the pain in my heart has been thoroughly defeated, I have no strength to make any response.
Are not allowed to cry!
nfl majestic roar rang up, although not allowed to cry, nfl eyes clear and humid.
nfl painful rubbing his eyes, sad: one, we oakleys will definitely continue to survive it! No!
A cold, without a trac

No comments:

Post a Comment